Friday, December 25, 2009

 

Potpourri

* It's the clash of the titans over at Crash Landing, concerning a popular and allegedly circular argument against the State.

* TokyoTom takes a break from discussing my income stream to pointing out the ominous WSJ series on financial "reform." (I think it's like health care "reform.")

* A naive economist allows his anti-Fed arguments to be used by above-mentioned WSJ.

* M4liberty passes along this interesting board game trivia. I'm glad to see I'm doing my share to save the planet.

* Mankiw sees the wisdom in economists adopting the medical analogy for the failures of Keynesianism.

* Gary North writes favorably of Oral Roberts (no surprise) and Frank Zappa (huge surprise). (HT2 Lew Rockwell)

* Tyler Cowen linked (with bemusement I think) to this Italian song about what Americans sound like to foreigners, but I thought the song was awesome. USA! USA! In any event, I'm not sure when this was released, but if it came after Austin Powers, then this guy's got nothing on Mike Meyers. Seriously, isn't this video just the opening of Austin Powers II?



Comments:
That Italian thing just sounds like all the other rap to me. I can't ever make out any words of any rap "song".

Except for "Funky Cold Medina". Which I figured back in 1989 was all the rap anyone could ever possibly want. Or need.
 
I imagine that North probably first started liking Frank Zappa after watching him on Crossfire back in '86 (or was it '87?) and tore everyone new orifices on music censorship. Whether or not he likes the man's music (as with Lou Reed, one could like some or even a great majority of his music and be completely put off by the rest) is an open question.
 
You will like the ugg boots,you will found More and more people choose cheap ugg boots.So you know that ugg series of the most famous is the ugg boots sale. I recommend you go to online store, there have a lot of Ugg Classic Short boots
Bailey Button
Ugg Classic Mini
Ugg Classic Tall boots
Ugg Classic Cardy
Ugg Nightfall
Bailey ugg Boots
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]