Saturday, October 31, 2009

 

Murphy PIGs: Everything Must Go! The Prices Are Insane!

When I give a talk somewhere, I don't want to carry a bunch of books on me, so I just buy some directly from the publisher and have them shipped to the site. Of course I err on the side of optimism (better to come back with extra books rather than turn people away empty-handed), which means that over time I accumulate a bunch of inventory.

Consequently, while supplies last, I will sign and ship either of my Politically Incorrect Guides (see links in the left margin) for $15 plus shipping. Note that that's only a buck more than Amazon charges for the Great Depression book, and my signature has gotta be worth at least $2.50.

Like I said, this is "while supplies last," since I'm just trying to clean out my inventory, rather than start a side business exploiting my author's discount. If you are interested, send me an email with "PIG Order" in the subject line, and I'll let you know if I still have any in stock. (I have a lot more Depression ones than Capitalism ones.)

Makes a great holiday gift!



Comments:
I want to have a lot of
PIG guides
so i will go to earn the
PIG to Capitalism
to make me strong. i like the
Bob Murphy
very much, i can buy
PIG Guides for cheap
and then i can always get some
PIGs for very cheap
in the game.
 
I want to have a lot of
PIG guides for only $15.99
so i will go to get the
awesome PIGs to Capitalism
to make me strong. i like the
RPM
very much, i can buy
PIG Guides for cheap
and then i can always get some
good PIGs
in the game.
 
Thanks for the nice article!
free PIGs

 
why didn't you self publish the book, and take home a much bigger piece of the pie?
 
why didn't you self publish the book, and take home a much bigger piece of the pie?

Two reasons:

(1) I'd rather get a piece of the pie than the whole cupcake.

(2) I can't draw FDR.
 
"(1) I'd rather get a piece of the pie than the whole cupcake."

ROFL. Never read the division of labor so succinctly explained.
 
Of all the geeky things I've done, placing an order for a signed copy of an economics book has to rank near the top.

Anyhow, I hope the great depression books are still in stock.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]