Wednesday, July 22, 2009

 

Evony's Double Dip Marketing Strategy

Folks, I do not have anything to do with the content of the Google Ads. I certainly don't sign up for the "Play now, my lord!" ads that seem to feature women with increasingly large busts as the weeks pass.

It's true, there's a way I can go into Google Ads and tinker with it, but it's comparable to my policy with hecklers: Once I start banning posters (or ads), the stuff that remains is prima facie approved.

Plausible deniability is the name of the game. Huh? What's Area 51?



Comments:
Does someone have a problem with humongous, gorgeous hooters?

For shame, for shame...
 
I saw those same boobies in the middle of an LRC article today. It made a change from the Silver Stock Report, or whatever it is.
 
There is a lot more bad stuff about Evony than the advertising. I have written it up here: http://www.bruceongames.com/2009/07/15/more-about-evony/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]