Thursday, June 25, 2009

 

Murphy Tells Sacramento Pols How to Extract More From Their Citizens

The video from my April 9 testimony on California tax reform is finally up. No, I do not have a Gorbachev birthmark on my cheek. What happened is that the combination of the TSA's restrictions on carrying good razors, coupled with a poor bathroom lighting situation at my hotel, meant that I didn't realize I had caked blood on my face. Suh-weet.

So anyway, if you go to this link, you can see (portions of) my testimony. (I was the first one in the Morning portion.) If you are super super bored, check out the guy who went after me. He was so in-your-face during the Q&A period that I had to restrain myself from laughing out loud.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]