Friday, June 12, 2009

 

Full-Length Book Review by Tom Woods

In all the excitement over Rothbard Graduate Seminar this week, I neglected to blog Tom Woods' over-the-top Mises.org review of my book on the Depression. Here's a good excerpt:
Although many readers will be able to name at least several important titles on the Depression and the New Deal, I cannot insist strongly enough that there is no book quite like this one. I am not aware of any other book on this subject that both carries the story from the 1920s through World War II and is economically sound throughout.

I always thought that Woods guy was sharp.



Comments:
I know you two already appear at the same events occasionally. But I really think you and Tom should go on tour together.
 
Tom Woods is clearly Bob Murphy's "Banya". Without his warm-up act Tom is nothing. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]