Sunday, March 29, 2009

 

To Love

To love is to see the world as God sees it.



Comments:
To love.

Why/how is it different to love someone you love, V.S. someone who is your enemy?

A how to-
How do you love your enemy?
 
Uh, that'll be enough questions for you Anonymous.
 
Why is that Jack?

How else does one learn?

Did you read about the chaplin in charge of the guys who dropped the bombs on Japan in WWII. He appears to have not loved his enemy then, Nor did he say anything. He seems to regret that. Loving your enemies is not an easy thing. How is it done?

It is not my intention to blog-hog or ask for no reason, and I'm trying not to offend anyone. An answer might be obvious to you, but not to me and perhaps some other. It's not like this here baby blog is jammed with posters... yet.

I'm not about being pretty when I write. Just trying to learn truth.
 
A how to-
How do you love your enemy?


One thing is to see the world through his/her eyes. E.g. I have disagreements a lot with Brad DeLong, but I actually agree with a lot of what he writes on his blog. He is right when he rips "the Treasury view" etc., I just think he is wrong when he concludes that therefore deficit spending is the cure (or whatever).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]