Tuesday, March 24, 2009

 

An Oldie But Goodie

Because I have a new book coming that (I hope) will appeal to conservative fans of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, I reviewed my LvMI talk about my first book. I was worried that the speech--entitled (not by me) "How I Bamboozled Thousands of Conservatives Into Thinking Like Anarchists"--would turn these people off once I was "outed."

Now it's true, I am very radical in this talk. (Another hidden gem: My discussion of Jonah Goldberg's infamous mugging of Gene Callahan. This was back when Gene wanted to be associated with the Institute of Ludwig von Mises.*) Even so, I must plead to being Ralphie when he reads his essay on what he wants for Christmas: "Wow that's great."

Go ahead and listen, conservatives. Prove me wrong, kids, prove me wrong.


* This is where I stir up controversy in order to increase Google ad revenues. I may discuss the libertarian approach to abortion in a future post.



Comments:
The Blackadder Says:

The "Bamboozled" talk was my first exposure to your work. Obviously it didn't turn me off *that* much.
 
Rush just interviewed Levin about his new book. What a twisted world we live in where the two major champions of the Bush police state/perpetual war machine claim to be classical liberals.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]