Wednesday, February 25, 2009

 

Very Funny Commenter Points Out Matrix Bloopers

This guy really cracks me up. If you watch it, then come back and watch it again in a day, he is even funnier. Do you think that is really his accent, or is it an American doing a Borat/Siskel/Saget merge? What's great is now that people have seen how easily you can bring traffic to your website by putting out a very entertaining video clip, the stuff on YouTube is going to get awesome.



Another thing: I don't get what the guy on the ground with a bullet in his forehead is doing right then, but it's clearly not the agent that Trinity shoots at point blank range (in the side of the head). So the "blooper" documented at around 2:55 is an open one in my book until I see more evidence. (I don't work for Scotland Yard or anything.)



Comments:
The "blooper" at the 2:55 mark is not a blooper. The agents can take over other people's positions in the matrix. Earlier they show the helicopter pilot turning into the agent. After Trinity shoots, the pilot is dead, the agent leaves and the body turns back into the pilot.
 
Ah OK, I forgot about that. Then it IS a blooper, because (as the funny commenter says) Trinity shoots him in the side of the head, but it shows him with the bullet hole in the center of his forehead.
 
That was the most super-duper awesome thing I have seen in a lot of the time!! I thought his accent was all perfectly I gotta say.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]