Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 

Tom Woods, Manipulator of Crowds

I don't understand how this happened. I knew Tom Woods was going to be giving a rousing speech at the Ron Paul rally (down the street from the McCain convention), and I kept asking him when it was going to be on YouTube. And then somehow, I didn't end up watching it until a few days ago.

Anyway, it is pasted below. I have watched it twice now, and I'm still trying to figure out how Tom got them to go nuts over the dorkiest parts of his speech. That takes real talent.






Comments:
Is it just me or did it look like C-Span was trying to make the crowd look much more sparse than it was? They keep flashing to shots of some of the higher rows and ignore the other 10,000 people.
 
Hmm I think you are right. But maybe they were focusing on "interesting people" or something.
 
Out of curiosity is there any reason he didn't mention Mises.org?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]