Friday, September 19, 2008

 

Free Market Experts Explain Why Free Market Doesn't Work

Incidentally, the other thing that bothered me about CNBC today--btw I don't own a TV, I saw all this while in Penn State--was that the timid, female commentators were honestly asking things like, "But why was this necessary? Why should taxpayers have to pick up the tab?"

Then the swaggering tough guys--with really cool silk ties that make me jealous--explained why it had to be this way. Even Stephen Moore--*sigh*--came on to the introduction of, "Now Steve, I'm as big a fan of the free market as you, but that doesn't mean the freedom to totally collapse" or some glib excuse for repudiating their entire worldviews.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]