Friday, August 29, 2008

 

McCain Picks a Woman VP!!

Wow, this presidential season is just showing how awful I would be as a campaign manager. Back in January I thought it was a foregone conclusion that Hillary Clinton would not only be the Democratic nominee, but the next president. And three months ago I was sure Obama was going to clean McCain's clock,* but now I think it's going to be a nail-biter. You have to hand it to the McCain camp (and I read that he switched managers fairly late into it, but I forget the new guy's name), with the drilling issue and now picking Alaska governor Sarah Palin (instead of white male Romney), they are putting up a fight.


* If you say that three times fast you will probably make a naughty.



Comments:
I, for one, am shocked and appalled that a presidential candidate would let demagoguery and pandering influence his selection of a running-mate.
 
At least there's a Santa Claus.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]