Monday, December 14, 2009

 

Murphy to Be Interviewed By Judge Napolitano

This Wednesday at about 1:30pm EST I'm doing a phone interview with Judge Napolitano on my recent article about the fate of the USD. (I am leaving right after for a business road trip so that's why I'm phoning it in, as they say.) I don't know if it will be live; I don't have a TV so I have no idea when his show is actually on FOX.

UPDATE: Tom Woods reminds me that Judge Napolitano's show is broadcast on the Internet. I was thinking of seeing him host Glenn Beck's show and got confused.



Comments:
I believe the show is called Freedom Watch and it only appears on the internet. Sometimes he fills in for Glenn Beck when he's on vacation though.
 
Don't you try to sell me no ugg boots.
 
steve, Freedom Watch is indeed the name of the show. It can be podcasted at freedomwatchonfox.com. I didn't realize that it was an internet-only show....I guess that's what I get for watching almost no TV.
 
gucci women shoes are some of the best on the market, not to mention some of the most fashionably consistent. If you look at a
sale women gucci shoes you will get a full picture of what shoe trends are in today, because this is a brand that is fully in touch with what will sell and what will not.
While discount gucci shoes is beautiful and in the know, so to speak, these elements come at a premium many of us just do not want to afford.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]