Thursday, December 10, 2009

 

Blog Comment of the Week

It comes from yours truly, but hey I am not going to disqualify myself in some faux attempt to avoid narcissism.

David Henderson was promoting my EconLib piece on geo-engineering, and "H" (I think he's Q's brother) said: "Why should I take seriously the opinions of people who don't even believe that climate change is man-made or that it is a serious problem?"

I replied:
H, go look at Tol's survey article if you think I'm making things up. I was very surprised myself at how low the estimates were.

It's ironic, isn't it? You're in the position of not believing the peer-reviewed models on the likely impacts of global warming. I hope you are not going to say Joe Romm has more credibility on forecasting economic impacts, than actual environmental economists.
That'll show him!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]